Miranda Kerr, VS Model

« Older   Newer »
Desislavaa!
view post Posted on 11/4/2009, 01:16

Miranda Kerr !

image image image image
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Miranda Kerr Unveils the New Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Push Up Bra, 7th of April 09

image image image image image image image image image
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

(c) Famepictures

Pia RiiSe..!!
view post Posted on 13/4/2009, 23:00

thank you

bbk_lew
view post Posted on 14/4/2009, 00:01

she's beaultiful and sexy ^^

Snöflinga
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 16:56

oh yes, she is really beautiful. i would say she is one of the best victorias secret models

Desislavaa!
view post Posted on 22/4/2009, 19:49

You're very welcome :)

I agree she is so one of the best Victoria Secrets model and she is gorgeous as well :)

Anabele5
view post Posted on 23/6/2009, 17:51

She's very pretty, i like her.She married Orlando Bloom ?

jonas
view post Posted on 16/7/2009, 19:33

Miranda Kerr Hits ESPY Awards 2009

Miranda Kerr is white hot in a floor-grazing Calvin Klein halter at the 2009 ESPY Awards held at Nokia Theatre LA Live on Wednesday (July 15) in Los Angeles.

The 17th annual ESPYs will air @ 9PM ET/PT this Sunday, July 19 on ESPN. This year’s host is actor Samuel L. Jackson, who will help honor excellence in sports performance and achievements.

No sign of boyfriend Orlando Bloom anywhere…

Just Jared

QUOTE (Anabele5 @ 23/6/2009, 18:51)
She's very pretty, i like her.She married Orlando Bloom ?

I know that they are only engaged. :)

Angelfire<3
view post Posted on 16/7/2009, 20:58

Shes Beautiful (:
Thankyou Girls. <3
xxx

azezah
view post Posted on 30/8/2009, 02:34

did they get married??? there was this news that bloom would propose her

d1m
view post Posted on 30/8/2009, 21:57

she is so beautiful..thanks :)

8rickycarol8
view post Posted on 30/8/2009, 22:04

i really like her.she's one of the most beautiful models in the world and in the same time one of the most beautiful victoria's secret models

Snöflinga
view post Posted on 1/9/2009, 00:59

thanks a lot for the pics =)

jonas
view post Posted on 12/9/2009, 03:19

Miranda Kerr’s Biggest Runway Mishap? Flying Shoe!

Miranda Kerr granted JustJared.com an exclusive interview during Fashion’s Night Out at the Victoria’s Secret Lexington Store on Thursday night (September 10).

Here’s what the 26-year-old girlfriend of Orlando Bloom told me in her beautiful Aussie accent while we walked through the VS store together:

JJ: What number Fashion Week is this for you?

MK: It’s the first one that I’ll be sitting in the audience, which is a nice change! I’ll be working all week, but the one show that I can go to is Calvin Klein. It’s really nice.

JJ: What was your biggest runway mishap?

MK: One time in Milan my shoe flew off into the audience. No one got injured - there were no complaints!

JJ: You went to a dinner at the Cooper Square Hotel for Dior Homme - how was that?

MK: It was great! I love Dior - they’re such a great brand - and it was a wonderful dinner. I was supposed to be sitting next to [stylist to the stars] Rachel Zoe, but people moved around all night and I sat next to the CEO of LVMH [Bernard Arnault].

JJ: You recently taught some workshops for David Jones - how was teaching?

MK: It was great! I went to Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, and met the customers - it was really nice to meet them. We did autograph signings and we had a little fashion workshop. It was great!

JJ: You were to the Kings of Leon concert [with Orlando]. What’s your favorite Kings of Leon song?

MK: It’s so hard to have a favorite! Probably “On Call.”

JJ: What’s your favorite thing to do with your dog, Frankie?

MK: Take her to the park! Any park.

JJ: Are you part Filipino? The Internet says you are…

MK: No! Everyone always says that but I don’t know where they get it. I’m pretty much just Australian - obviously, in my blood, there’s a lot of English, I have Scottish, I have a little bit of French, I have English.

V.S. Angel Adriana Lima was also around but wasn’t granting any interviews as she’s expecting her first child with her husband NBA star Marko Jaric.

Just Jared

imageimageimageimageimageimage

jonas
view post Posted on 12/9/2009, 03:50

Miranda Kerr Pops Out with Her Pet Pooch

Tending to her busy schedule, Miranda Kerr was spotted making her way around New York City on Friday afternoon (September 11).

The 26-year-old Aussie supermodel was joined for the day’s outing by her pet pooch, being dropped of for the afternoon’s promotions by a chauffeured SUV.

As previously reported by Gossip Center, Miss Kerr spent the previous evening hamming it up at the Lexington Street Victoria’s Secret store.

As part of Fashion’s Night Out, the Australian supermodel joined Adriana Lima in showing off the t-shirts they created at the Victoria’s Secret Supermodels Celebration.

Celebrity Gossip

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

27 replies since 11/4/2009, 01:16   248 views